SiteOrbiter is a Mac OS-X application that helps you to discover and manage the content and structure of web sites in a visual way.
SiteOrbiter scans a remote or local website and builds an organized database of the resources it finds, enabling you to find, explore,
tag and access content extremely efficiently.
Learn more about SiteOrbiter >
SiteOrbiter has been rebuilt to enable better usability and functionality. New features include:
- Tagging - Create tags for resources to enable better categorization, organization and discoverability.
- Rules - You can create HTTP or XQuery rules that fire for URL patterns, allowing you to automatically catch and act on content or header conditions.
- Differences - SiteOrbiter will track differences in metadata (including H1 and H2 content) across scans, enabling quick understanding of change frequency, content change and structural change.
- Additional standard meta data capture of keywords, description, author and refresh.
- Augmented HTTP virtual headers (e.g. Age of resource in seconds and days)
- Enhanced graphical navigation and charts